Saturday, March 16, 2013

Review: Zoya Dove

Consistency: The consistency was a little more watery than I would have liked, but overall it's not too bad.
Application: This category is why I give the overall grade a B. I found that the first coat was pretty sheer and therefore I had to put on a second coat. However, even after the second coat I still could see my nail through the polish. I also found that the application process was uneven, some spots were not as covered as other parts of the nail.
Color: The color was the same but a different shade. I have noticed that in my Zoya nail polishes, they are all a couple shades darker than they appear in the bottle.
Longevity: This nail polish stayed on pretty long. Again there was inevitable wearing at the tips of the nail.
How Many Coats: three or four. My nails probably had four coats on them.
Top Coat/Base Coat: Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat
7-Day Wear:   



No comments:

Post a Comment