Saturday, March 2, 2013

Review: OPI Russian Navy

Consistency: I liked the consistency a lot. It was creamy and wasn't too thick or watery.
Application: The application was a breeze. It glided on the nail very easily. When applying the first coat the nail could be seen, but as soon as the second coat was applied the entire nail was completely opaque.
Color: When I bought this nail polish, I thought it would be a deep eggplant purple on the nails. However, it was actually a dark blue with pink and turquoise reflects. It is not bad though, I really like the color (especially because blue is my favorite color).
Longevity: I found that is wears pretty well through the week. There was no major chipping, just wearing off at the tips of the nail.
How Many Coats: I would suggest two coats, but if it is still slightly sheer, three coats should do the trick
Top Coat/Base Coat: Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat
7-Day Wear:
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment