Monday, May 12, 2014

NOTW: Essie Hot Coco

 
(Urg! I don't know why, but every time I try to rotate the image, it just turns out vertical not horizontal)
 
Hey! Long time no see! Well I guess to explain myself, I have been SUPER busy. As a student, I have had loads of tests because the school year is coming to an end. However that was only part 1, I still have part 2 (Finals). Everything is pretty chaotic this time of year so I apologize in advance if the post are not on a timely schedule. If you were wondering, I get off of school around early June and that is probably when I'll have more time dedicated to this blog. And after all of this end of the year stuff, SUMMER!
 
Nails wise, this is what I have been wearing on my nails, Hot Coco by Essie. After rummaging through my nail polish collection, I realized that I don't have that many summery nail polishes. The majority of my collection are darks. I am now making it a chore to get a good, clean, white polish and maybe a light pale blue too.
 
Here's more pictures (again, for some reason I can't rotate the image)
The color definitely changes in different lighting
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment