Monday, June 30, 2014

Loving These Links // 1

I've seen other bloggers do posts like this where they share links and funny articles to read. I have found so many interesting things through those links that I decided I would share my own.
  • Found this link. I would consider myself a slight feminist. But "like a girl" in this video, when is it every bad to believe that girls can do things just as well as boys. I feel like the word "feminist" has a negative connotation, but why is it looked upon negatively that girls and boys can be equals?
  • One of my favorite shows is back! I remember watching this show every weekday night at 11:00pm on ABC Family. The one with Drew Carey. Now The CW has brought it back with new host Aisha Tyler. To be honest, I like the old ones better but this one is still good. I don't like the new thing where they have guests. I mean it's cool to see celebrities from other shows but I don't think they are that funny. I would much rather have them go back to the original setup of Wayne Brady, Colin Mochrie, Ryan Stiles, and a guest comedian.
Well that's pretty much it. I know two links is not that much but I promise you the next one will have a lot more. I've been busy this past weekend and haven't been able to peruse the internet much. Hope everyone is having a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment