Monday, July 28, 2014

Loving These Links // 5



  • How's your Monday so far. Bad? Hopefully some of these pictures cheer you up! My favorites are 12, 16 (favorite), and 17 (yes!)
  • I don't think I've ever read an article that I agreed with more. #1: "Okay, this is true" #2: "Yes. Every time." (I have to have a pad of paper on my bedside table) #3: "Absolutely" (I'm hooked) #4/5: "This is ME"
  • Vocals, Guitar, Percussion, and Swagger. This guy has pure talent. Watch this video and enjoy!

I'm really getting into this little series on my blog. It's fun to share some interesting links with you but also for myself. I used to have a HUGE folder of links to read; now I can just check back on these posts to reread some of my favorite articles. Before I would open up the folder and be so overwhelmed with all the bookmarks, I never would actually look at any of them. Here, I separated them by week and have given a quick little clue/description of the article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment