Monday, July 7, 2014

Loving These Links // 2

This week's 'Loving These Links' post has a lot of Refinery29 articles by the way. Most of them were found through Pinterest. 

  • This video was so entertaining to watch. Those female singers! It didn't even seem like he was singing those parts. Rob Cantor, please upload another one!
  • How do you wear your cutoffs? This article is great for everyone no matter what your style is. Classic, boho/festival, girly, edgy, etc. My favorite slides are 2,3,4,6, and 11.
  • There's an order to eating sushi? This post also teaches you how to dip your sushi into soy sauce the right way, differentiate between different parts of tuna, and why you shouldn't rub your chopsticks together. Worth the read; especially for me because I LOVE sushi
  • Saw these loafers. Not really my style but as soon as I saw them I knew I had to have them. It's a pity that they are sold out. I hope Topshop restocks them.
  • I want to try these knotted hair styles. Hopefully they work on my hair because my hair is notorious for being super stubborn. Basically the only thing my hair can do is curl and straighten. No matter how many different messy bun hair styles I try, none of them actually work.
  • This post made me add some new places to my next vacation spots. Maybe it will add some places to your list. They have a lot of destinations that I would have never considered before.
Second installment to my 'Loving These Links' series. I hope you are enjoying this one and the previous one. I'm not sure if I am going to commit to doing one of these every single week but we'll see (it might be especially difficult because in the fall I am making a big transition: COLLEGE) Anyway, have a great start of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment