Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy November!

Can you believe it is already November? 

School (and Netflix) has taken over my life. Midterms aren't really midterms. There are 3 midterms in my classes and a final. That's basically where I'm at. Also many other things regarding college is resisting me from writing blog posts. I am in the process of changing majors and have to look for housing next year. 

To take a break from school, I have been watching a lot of Netflix. I have finished Orange is the New Black and House of Cards. Right now I am watching White Collar. Already in the middle of season 3 and I probably started a week and a half ago. The final season, season 6, is premiering on Thursday. I probably won't catch up in time though. 

I thought I would take a break from London posts. I think Day 4 is due and I am terribly behind considering I took the trip in late August. (We'll get there eventually)

Halloween was this past weekend so I thought I would share with you my costume. I found inspiration on Pinterest and sort of copied the look. I got a lot of compliments on the look (and some guys "cat calling" me - pun intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment