Monday, January 20, 2014

Review: Essie Bahama Mama


Overall Grade: A
 
Consistency: very nice

Application: very nice as well

Color: these types of oxblood/maroon color are my favorite so I might be bias, but the color is AMAZING! Very true to color and on the nails it looks exactly what it looks like in the bottle.

Longevity: fairly good. Day 2 there was a small chip on my right hand but that was it. The seventh day it did chip more but I was doing a lot with my hands (DIY project requiring cardboard, an X Acto knife, tape, etc. - - upcoming blog post)

How Many Coats: probably 2 (*** my left hand has two medium coats while my right hand has one coat. I liked how one coat wasn't as dark and more of the red was apparent, but asking others, they like two coats better than one)

Top Coat/Base Coat: Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat / Julep Nail Therapy (per usual, I don't tend to switch up my top coat and base coat very much)

7-Day Wear: sorry, I forgot day five and six, but I did get day seven. *Day seven was the first day I saw any chipping



No comments:

Post a Comment