Tuesday, January 28, 2014

New Update!

 
 
Welcome to my new intro/title thing. I don't know what you call it but it is new and I love it. If you haven't already checked it out, using your cursor, hover over the tabs and a colored line should appear under the words. I'm crossing my fingers hoping that it works, so if it doesn't, please let me know.
 
Basically I spent the entire weekend with my eyes fixated to the screen. I've dabbled with coding before but never this intense. For those of you that are pro coders, this may sound pathetic, but I was quite proud of this accomplishment given that this was all self-taught. My experience with coding consisted of just putting some pictures in but I think I just reached a new level.
 
I had wanted something like this for a long time. I knew I wanted a very simple intro/title thing but also wanted color. So I search all over the web to find how to change images by hovering over things. Finally, I figured out how to do it, at least I hope. I don't know if there is a more simple way to do this, but either way it works. The way I did it was adding an image overtop the original (without the underline).
 
Anyways, this is just a simple and quick blog post to document this (in my book) accomplishment. Again, please let me know if it doesn't work for you or if it looks kind of wonky (*do people still use this word?)
 
x Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment